0

Spoil yourself, darn it.

Yesterday, Miss O stayed with Nana while I had a day to myself. I believe that at my age, it really is okay to treat yourself on your birthday. This year, I was pretty lucky!

I picked up this cute little tea towel on etsy. Yes, I am a bit quirky, but I can remember watching Charles and Diana’s wedding with my mom on this horrible console TV we had, and I am sure I will remember this one.

Adele 21. Wow. Adele 19 was fantastic, and this album does not disappoint.

            

image source:  claudiagpearson                                 listen here           

 

I picked up a pair of Toms Shoes for both me and Miss O. They are so comfy! Miss O loves hers, but they are too big, which is fine, but she wants to wear hers now… poor thing!

     image source: Toms Shoes                            image source: Toms Shoes

And I also picked up a new outfit to wear on Sunday for our party at Gather. Soooo excited! Going to Gather, then to Giuseppe’s. Yay!

Happy Saturday, we are off to the  Madonna Inn for breakfast and then antiquing in Morro Bay. I see more Pyrex in my future!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top